Display & Arrangement of Products in Your eCommerce Store.
InstantSearch+ Retail Merchandising offers automation of online merchandising to delight your shoppers and maximize your sales.
- Online Visual Merchandising for professional merchandisers
- Rule Based Automation for scale and small businesses
- AI Based Optimization based on various sales signals
Merchandising – Control What You Want to Sell
Merchandising is the art and science of display and arrangement of products for best shopper experience. It is a statement of what you would like to sell, be it through manual arrangement, rules, or AI optimization.
Whether you are in the apparel business, electronics, food, or crafts – merchandising gives you control of what you would like to sell and promote.
Promote specific products per specific keyword search
Arrange an entire collection product placement
Promote entire categories over others
Upsell and Cross-Sell Merchandising
Set specific rules for product upsell and cross-sell
Online Visual Merchandising – Let Merchandisers Do The Work
Create a personalized, targeted experience for your shoppers using simple, drag & drop visual editor:
- Geo based – Personalize your offering so that Canadian and Florida shoppers would get a different look of your coat collection
- Time based – Create a time limited arrangement and promotion for Father’s day Weekend
- Signal based – Let merchandisers use sales, inventory, and other signals to optimize experience
Rule Based Merchandising – Automate and Scale
- Attribute Based – promote per certain product attributes
- Sales Velocity – change product position per its sales performance
- Inventory Depletion – place a product based on its inventory
- Category Based – promote certain category over others.
Optimize Display with Promotional Tiles
Get more out of your collection pages with promotional tiles that are interleaved within the grid.
This module is particularly useful for:
- Announcements – Get an extra space for store announcements that are relevant for the shoppers’ search.
- Promoting Products – Use this real-estate as another spot to promote specific products or collections.
- Special Offers – Let your shoppers know about special discounts and offerings.